Re: Trimmer Display problem

Subject: Re: Trimmer Display problem
From: BRYNALL@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 17:33:42
Since setting up the trimmer so that the middle diodes lit when the trimmer
flap is centralised with the tailplane, I have had reason to put the
instrument panel in and out of the plane several times with no problems.

Whilst checking out some recently installed engine equipment I noticed that
the diode display was behaving strangely. Even though the trim flap moved
properly in relation to the tailplane, the diode display no longer
centralises, nor does it move up and down its' full range.

It is almost as though the display is trying to move backwards and forwards
over the top two LED segments. (two up, then one down).

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

If they have, is there a fix they can recommend please?

Happy flying...........Bryan Allsop  Uk360