Europa Mail Door locks.AlsoFURTHER POLYFIBRE ITEM TO REMEMBER!

Subject: Europa Mail Door locks.AlsoFURTHER POLYFIBRE ITEM TO REMEMBER!
From: Plantragg Developments <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 22:25:14
Roger Anderson's idea looked quite good so I bought the same type of locks.
However what happens to the question of rain water ? or perhaps I have
misunderstood the method of application ? Perhaps the lock could be
embedded in the door itself and the catch from the lock could be arranged
to fall behind a small metal 'upstand' reduxed to the bottom door frame and
so maintain the weather integrity of the actual frame ? Except you would
need to mind your bum when getting in and out!  What say you .Roger ?
Someone asked for Polyfibre advice which I jumped into offer MHOP !!!
Since then I've had a major problem entirely self inflicted of course , I
used a pencil as a marker for low spots prior to sanding . I am advised by
AIRCRAFT COVERINGS that the graphite will lubricate the superfill and make
it almost impossible to sand down, and I can verify just that , even to the
point that the surrounding area continues to be removed leaving the
pencilled area proud , exactly the opposite to that intended !!! Regards to
the chap who recommended the pencil , I'm going back to my aerosol
cellulose Black Matt spray can for a splatter coat thanks.!!!!!!
Regards to all.
Bob H 337 G-PTAG ("graded grains potential flour maker "! or "he who lives
in a house with a permanent layer of damn white dust" !!)