Re: Rotax 914 Turbo Control Unit Wiring

Subject: Re: Rotax 914 Turbo Control Unit Wiring
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 18:30:59
An easier way is to make up a insulation lined stainless steel box, mount
and seal this  firewall side then open a ventilation hole into the inside.

Tony
Tony S Krzyzewski               Kaon Technologies Ltd
Managing Director               PO Box 9830, Newmarket
Ph 64 9 520 4631                Auckland
Fx 64 9 520 3321                New Zealand

Reply to                     tonyk@kaon.co.nz

Networkers visit        www.kaon.co.nz
Aviators visit             www.kaon.co.nz/europa/