Re: Dave's travels

Subject: Re: Dave's travels
From: Joan Cooper <Graham.Singleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 09:24:03

----- Original Message -----
From: Tennant <Tennant@t-online.de>
Subject: Dave's travels

> Hi Dave,
>
> You certainly seem to be getting about!!

He does, he was seen in another foreign country on Sunday, Wales.
We were entertained by Bill Wynne at his lovely strip at Tywyn at the foot
of the mountains. & Europas, including Kevin Pilcher's tri gear turned up,
plus a couple of RV6s and vintage types. Several microlights too.
Gorgeous day, thanks Bill, (and Dave who copped for the job of doing the RT
as the flock arrived. ) First time I've heard him stressed!