RE: Angle of Attack Indicators

Subject: RE: Angle of Attack Indicators
From: David Glauser <dg@xpsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 17:11:00
It would sure be nice to see an article regarding AOA indicators that wasn't
a veiled advertisement for the writer's company's product. I have heard
excellent things about the Lift Reserve Indicator, but all recent articles
on AOA indicators have been authored by the Proprietary Software folks, as
was this one.

David

PS. I, too, would like some sort of catalog of Graham's goodies.