Re:

Subject: Re:
From: Alan <aburrill@bottleneck.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 19:43:06
You will find that the foam plugs are tapered, they we're proable difficult
to push out one way. Cut a piece of these, best fit. there will be some gaps
but don't worry as long as they hold themselves in place ready for the glue,
you fill them just before glassing.

Use the 5-min epoxy for gluing the foam and place blobs approx half way down
the foam plugs as you will find it will not sand down if it's on the edges
you need to shape.

Alan