Isles of Scilly trip

Subject: Isles of Scilly trip
From: James Naylor <jnaylor@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 09:49:03
We have arranged a weekend trip to the Isles of Scilly on 23rd to 26th July
with a few friends.  There are four Europas going so far.  Due to
cancellations, two twin rooms are available at the Atlantic hotel.
For anyone who has not been to the Scilly's, it is a fantastic venue.
Travelling from mainland Britain, there is no customs or special branch, and
you don't even have to file a flight plan.
The Atlantic hotel is right in the heart of St Mary's and has one of the
best restaurants overlooking the harbour.  If anyone is interested in coming
along and taking advantage of these cancellations give me a ring or e-mail.

Tel 01675 481605  mobile 07970 709166

Jim Naylor