NZ

Subject: NZ
From: J D Bean <JohnBean@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 16:49:02
A request to all in New Zealand.

I have been informed that we will be spending the coming northern
hemisphere winter in the southern hemispheres summer at Rangiora (New
Zealand).

To encourage me in this I was also told that I could use the time to get my
flying back up to speed - providing I can regain my medical before
departure from UK!

I know that there is a small strip at or near to Rangiora and would like to
know what facilities are on offer there and at any other airfields within a
reasonable distance?

I would like to get back into some form of flying competency and if
possible undertake some taildragger instruction in preparation for a future
Europa course.

Any advice or help would be appreciated. Thanks.

John Bean (slooooow kit 23)