Update from Wilksch Airmotive

Subject: Update from Wilksch Airmotive
From: Mark Wilksch <mark.wilksch@tesco.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 22:00:56
Dear Forum Members

Thanks for the overwhelming interest in the Wilksch CITEC, WAM-120 from
those of you who visited Cranfield.   I am told that we attracted the
biggest ever attendance at a PFA Forum and won the flattened grass award!
Thanks for the interest and all of your questions.  Just to give you an idea
of the interest, we handed our 650 information packs over the weekend!

As you could see, we have designed the engine with the Europa in mind.  We
reasoned that if it can be really well packaged in a Europa it will fit in
just about anything (the Europa being a very compact package).

An apology - we went to some lengths to get the web site in time for the
Rally but have been badly let down by a certain service provider.   If they
don't get www.wilksch.com running by tomorrow we will put the pages up on a
temporary address which I will announce here on the forum.   Anyhow, keep
the questions rolling in direct via the forum and we will post answers on
the site as soon as its up.

Also a big Thanks to Ivan, Keith, Andy, Neville, Tony............. at Europa
and of course Bill W-W for making the G-DSEL ne G-WWWG available.   Also a
big thanks to the Europa club for their hospitality.  What a great bunch of
people.   Do Europas attract only the best customers or do the factory have
a customer screening programme!!?

Sincerely...........MARK WILKSCH