Rain Dispersant

Subject: Rain Dispersant
From: Roger Mills <Roger.Mills@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 21:48:52

Has anyone ever used or know about "RainX" - which coats aircraft screens  with
a polymer which enables any water to run off very swiftly? The bottle I have
been given claims to be used on cars and aircraft screens to disperse rain. it
certainly works well on cars and, while it is tempting to use it to enable
better
vision in rain showers, I would not want to risk damaging the perspex screen
on my Europa in the long term. Does anyone know whether it damages perspex?

Roger Mills

<META content"MSHTML 5.00.2314.1000" nameGENERATOR>

whether it damages perspex?

Roger Mills