TECHNIQUE 1A

Subject: TECHNIQUE 1A
From: Fergus Kyle <fkyle@bigwave.ca>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 13:16:21
Cheers:
        I neglected to mention one other tool I find indispensable. It is a
pressure roller (sometimes called            ) which I got at a
fibreglass and foam outlet (just as it went belly-up).
        This device is like your 5-6in wallpaper roller (able to accept broom
handle extension), except that instead of being a constant crosssection
cylinder it is grooved ... much like alternating nickels and quarters
(10- and 5-pence poeces) in a pile so that one gets a 'corrugated'
footprint from rolling it. It squeezes the syrup in and spreads it
without shifting the cloth (especially under poly), thus halving the
necessary time to wet a piece of cloth. Invaluable.
Happy Landings
Ferg (#A064)