Re: Child Seat Question

Subject: Re: Child Seat Question
From: Thomas Breitenbach <breitenbach.dentaltechnik@tonline.de>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 09:36:36
> DIESE NACHRICHT IST IN MIME-FORMAT. Da Ihr Mailreader dieses Format nicht
untersttzt, knnte diese Nachricht ganz oder teilweise unlesbar sein.

--MS_Mac_OE_3007359396_81435_MIME_Part

ask Mr. Jens Gralfs at Dasa/Hamburg (Sorry, but I don=B4t have the email
adress). He is a user of this newsgroup and has integrated a childseat in
his Europa.
----------
Von: "Michael Cheshire" <michael.cheshire@gte.net>
An: <europa@avnet.co.uk>
Betreff: Child Seat Question
Datum: Mon, 19. Apr 1999 1:04 Uhr

I am interested in building a Europa but , as I have a 1 year old child, I
am reluctant to begin without some confirmation that it is possible and safe
to build a child seat in the baggage area.  Andy Draper, technical manager
at Europa, was unable to provide me with any information but recommended
that I post  a note here to check with the builders.
    So...I would greatly appreciate it if anyone that has built or is
building a child seat for their Europa would contact me.
    About myself, I am a long-time aviation enthusiast who has been slowly
working toward my private pilot's license.  I should finish this summer.  I
hope, fervently, to begin building an aircraft in the next year and the
Europa is at the top of my list.  Again, any info is greatly appreciated.

Von: Michael Cheshire michael.cheshire@gte.net

An: europa@avnet.co.uk