RE: Cowl Blemishes?

Subject: RE: Cowl Blemishes?
From: Plantragg Developments <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 23:54:20
Hi! John.
Re:- Your message about the MK l Cowl. Have you thought about a replacement
Cowl ?
I have one for sale at a cheap price , and one of your American colleagues
will be over here in about two weeks and will visit me , he has bought a
kit and may be able to get an additional cowl dispatched with it.? If you
are interested.
Regards
Bob Harrison Builder 337 G-PTAG e-mail ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk