Resin Cupboard

Subject: Resin Cupboard
From: Terry Coughlan <watermrk@indigo.ie>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 22:16:03

Hello all.
I was up in our local dump (rubbish tip, garbage dump) the other day to get rid
of the first grass cuttings of spring and while there I liberated a slightly
used (one careful owner) resin cupboard cunningly disguised as a fridge.

I swiftly stripped out the compressor, condensor and evaporator and now have a
well insulated and sealed cabinet with a plastic liner  into which I will be
fitting
a lamp or other heat source.

That should keep the stuff nice and cosy.

Hope to meet some of you at Sun and Fun next week. I will be the bearded one
with
the tear stained cheeks. We Volksplane drivers don't have roofs on our machines
and the wind plays hell with our complexions as well.

Best regards,

Terry Coughlan

<META content'"MSHTML 4.72.2106.6"' nameGENERATOR>

Hello all.
as a fridge.

I swiftly stripped out the compressor, condensor and
source.

That should keep the stuff nice and cosy.

well.

Best regards,

Terry Coughlan