in line fuse holder for 30 Amps

Subject: in line fuse holder for 30 Amps
From: Loontus@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 21:12:50
My personal experience with one of these was not good.  I was driving my
Europa through the Poconos one dark October night in '79 when the holder
melted and the inner spring separated the whole thing.  The headlights went
out and I pulled off the road onto the only shoulder area in 15-20 miles by
virtue of the U-Hauls headlights behind me.  Had to tow it from there (that's
when the brakes burned up, but that's a whole 'nother story).  No inlines for
me anymore.  Make mine metal clips firmly in PC board material or Bakelite or
phenolic of some type, especially NEVER in my plane!
        Dave Faust