Sun-N-Fun Attendees

Subject: Sun-N-Fun Attendees
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 13:55:16
I was just wondering how many Europa builders are going to bring their
masterpieces to Sun-N-Fun this year. I have flown with KP in N111EU, but that
is a "show aircraft" that was built by professionals. I think it would be
interesting to see what the real world comes up with when done by someone more
like myself.
Also as I have yet to acquire a place to build my own (money burning a hole in
my pocket) it would be nice to see what the E-Mails about all these mods,
hinges, bellcranks, cable slapping, etc. are really talking about.
Also maybe looking forward to meeting some of the authors of all the
discussions going on lately.
I'll be the one in the red Coca-Cola hat written in Russian.

Mike Duane, RHV, San Jose, Calif.