SR-20

Subject: SR-20
From: Jim Campbell <usav8r@gate.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 10:57:04
To all...

I just got a very nasty note from Peter Lert about the posting I made
about the SR-20 and Scott Anderson. The posting was prepared for some of
my friends in aero-journalism community and I cc'ed it to the list when
I remembered Scott's interest in the Europa.
Scott was a big fan of the airplane (Europa) and I thought it germane to
the list to let you now since Scott had talked to a number of builders
and other people about it. If I am mistaken as to your interest, I
apologize.

--
Jim Campbell, Publisher, US Aviator
Copyright 1999, All Rights Reserved