Forwarded E-Mail from Graham Clarke

Subject: Forwarded E-Mail from Graham Clarke
From: Gerry Holland <gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 20:31:46
This E-mail is forwarded on behalf of Graham Clarke.
In the course of following my interest (obsession ?) with c.of g I have
produced a program (don't groan yet, I know you only need 2 lines on a
calculator).  This is different (AFAIK) in that it is entirely mouse
controlled. This means that you can just move a scroll- bar, and watch a
graph approaching the limits, and so read off the maximum inputs without
doing repeated keyboard inputs. The Europa arms are in as defaults and
any load configuration can be saved.  There are two spare arms and all
can be adjusted for XS or any other a/c for that matter.

It's fun to play with and you will learn a lot very quickly about what
you can and can't do in loading the Europa.

If you are using AOL V4.0 there is a picture below here showing the path
traced as you add pilot, passenger, fuel and baggage.

If not it is attached.  Can't attach the working program as you may
need a couple of Mb. of DLL's which don't compress much.

A working copy has been sent to the ftp site as COG17.ZIP though I will
also bundle it for any Europa builders who order PC-Flightlog ( See
Pilot Feb.99,notes).

Graham Clarke.   G-EMIN

NOTE!!!

This file is not yet uploaded to FTP Site but will be in next day or two
as time permits.

Gerry Holland
Bldr 384 G-DDSC

Gerry Holland