Re: Buying built Europas

Subject: Re: Buying built Europas
From: John Wigney <johnwigney@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 10:46:23
Duane,
I recommend you contact the EAA at Oshkosh, 800-843-3612. If you are not
a member, they will be happy to sign you up. The EAA may have an info
package for the scenario you are looking at, and they can certainly
answer specific questions on purchase of Experimental planes.

Cheers, John Wigney, A099

<<<<<<