Re: TP6's

Subject: Re: TP6's
From: Dave Simpson <DaveSimpson@londonweb.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 22:18:04
Klaus,

Voorsprung durch technic.  Elegant solution.

For those who have not yet fitted the top, it is possible to move all of
the torque tube fittings clear of the torque tube in order to clean off any
oil before gluing.  Seems to me Klaus's  smart heating solution, with care,
can be used to cure the Loctite too.

Dave Simpson