Oshkosh Forums Audio Tapes

Subject: Oshkosh Forums Audio Tapes
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 21:44:53
Dave Yeoman has been recording Oshkosh forums for 27 years.
The index alone is over 50 pages of fine print listing
5,000+ titles. I'm pleased to offer the index from our
website at:

 http://www.aeroelectric.com/articles/oshforum.pdf

I recommned you NEVER print this document . . . rather use
Adobe Acrobat to "find" keywords and let you zoom in on a
title, author or topic. Dave and I've been working on the
Beechjet's autopilot and trim systems for the past several
weeks. Dave mentioned that he had an index of audio tapes
available on disk. I thought I would make it available via
our website.

Enjoy!

       Bob . . .
                       ////