JPI attacks Matronics

Subject: JPI attacks Matronics
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 19:40:03
I just became aware of an unfortunate move on the
part of J.P. Instruments to threaten suit against
Matronics for the use of the stylized phrase
"FuelScan" as an infringment on their registered
trademark "Scanner".  For details (and a plea from
the AeroElectric Connection to add your voice
in support of Matt Dralle), please check . . .

  http://www.aeroelectric.com/matrnix.html

Thanks!

       Bob . . .
                       ////