An Accountant!?!!!

Subject: An Accountant!?!!!
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 13:36:16

>        Is that tail number supposed to be "debit" (or "debt")? If so,
>how appropriate for any aircraft. If not, no offense intended. >
>        It reminds me of a P-51 at the Reno races that was appropriately
>named:
>        But my wife would sure think it's appropriate ("you want to buy
>a what?! It will cost how much?!"
>
>        Andrew Robinson
>        (married to an accountant)        Herein lies the problem, so lie! She
can only audit what she knows! Tell her the cost of the kit and omit maybe
an engine, an instument or two, some apolstery, etc. :-))) worked for me
but I had the foresight to make it a condition of my marriage proposal
(yes, true story!) that I would always be allowed to have a toy. Flew with
too many old flight engineers who did nothing but winge about how there
wives complained about the costs of there boats/cars etc.
Just an idea! The other way of looking at it is a whole bunch of small
purchases that finally combine to an expensive aircraft. By the time I
finish my aircraft construction I will own it ready to go into debt for the
engine/instruments etc.
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Builder No.236