Europa Mk 1 Spinner

Subject: Europa Mk 1 Spinner
From: Frank Mycroft <frankm@clara.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 08:22:55
'Hideously' is usually spelt with an 'e', but in the context of Plantragg's
letter should be spelt 'beautifully'.  Just look at the picture of the
spinner on G-KWIP in the latest Europa Flyer and compare it with some of
the others with their pinched in backsides and their private parts showing.
 I think G-KWIP  has an in-flight adjustable, but its parts are modestly
concealed, and the line of the spinner flows perfectly into the cowling.
Smart cowling too, unlike the XS and the Suburu which look as though the
holes have been bored in the front as an afterthought.  But then I'm only
an observer and not yet a builder.

And Rowland (with a W), if you're reading this please note my e-mail address.

Frank Mycroft