Orders to AeroElectric Connection

Subject: Orders to AeroElectric Connection
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 11:12:38
I've seen some traffic on this subject and thought a
bit of explanation was in order. . .

Over the holidays we spent too much time away from
the office and things stacked up. When we got back into
the saddle a couple of weeks ago, it seems we ran out of
about everything all at once! I've been busy cajoling
suppliers into getting our inventories restocked.

Dee has hauled a lot of boxes to the post office the
past few days so the decks have been cleared for all the
orders we could ship complete. The longest lead time
on any critical shortages I have now are next Monday
so we think we'll be caught up 100% by the middle of
nex week.

Thank you all for your patience!

       Bob . . .
                       ////