Neccessity is the mother of invention.

Subject: Neccessity is the mother of invention.
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 14:53:18
For those oldies (ie non XS cockpit module builders), you may like this tip.

When making up the fuel shut off valve you will need a disk to mark out the
position of the valve. I came up with a very tidy solution. Use a CD. Either
steal one that you hate from the kids collection or grab an old CD-ROM. File
out the centre to fit the shaft and voila - a very tidy looking surround for
your cut off valve. Now, if you have a friend who has one of those nifty CD
label printing applications you can make up a neat looking label to go on
the top.

Also to note (which almost caught me out) the outlet points AFT when using a
914!

Tony

--
Tony S Krzyzewski        Kaon Technologies Ltd
Managing Director        PO Box 9830

Reply to  tonyk@kaon.co.nz

Networkers visit   www.kaon.co.nz
Aviators visit         www.kaon.co.nz/europa/