Re: The last hundred feet

Subject: Re: The last hundred feet
From: Brian Rauchfuss - PCD <brauchfu@pcocd2.intel.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 08:40:40

I am a little late in the AOA discussion, but here is my 2 pence:

>'Rite Angle' is another option with all details at:
>
>http://www.riteangle.com/

I rather like the Rite Angle indicator, since it is clear, simple and
reasonably priced.

The Proprietary Software Systems AOA is just too expensive!  I don't
particularly like the lift reserve indicator, since the critical area is
a small part of the dial and I also want to have some sort of alarm.

Another option is to go all the way with a EFIS system.  I downloaded
the demo of the EFIS-1000 system from http://www.sierraflightsystems.com.
It is amazing how much clear information is communicated by this!  I
would love to have it, but even though it is much cheaper than simular
systems, it is still a bit pricy for me.

Brian