Fighting off the chill of Winter

Subject: Fighting off the chill of Winter
From: Steve Genotte <gopack@sprintmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 23:59:43
Fellow Temperate Zone Dwellers,

As those of us on the better half of the planet <g> know, it's not the
best temperature outside as far as epoxy curing is concerned.  Hoping to
keep this and subsequent winters from becoming objects of discontent
(sorry Will) I'm about to purchase an auxiliary heater for my attached
garage.  I'm going to get a forced air system that burns kerosene, but
here's my dilemma:  they want nearly US$ 3 a gallon for kerosene at the
DIY store!  That seems a bit high to me.  Can one burn diesel fuel or
Jet-A in one of these systems.  For that matter, am I looking in the
wrong place for kerosene?  I realize this may seem a bit trivial, but
I've found that whenever I'm thinking something's not right, it usually
turns out to be ignorance on my part.

That's your cue,

Steve G.