Re: Rotax 912 prices.

Subject: Re: Rotax 912 prices.
From: Dave Simpson <DaveSimpson@londonweb.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 10:42:52
I thought some of you builders, who are more advanced than me, might like
to know that Skydrive is offering a special deal on Rotax 912 engines.
They have about half a dozen, XS spec. engines with Rotax mounting ring,
slipper clutch and vac. pump drive for 5495 ea.  + VAT.  This represents a
saving of 1,000 on the 1998 list price (I hear also that there is a price
increase of around 10% in the pipeline for 1999).

The offer apparently finishes when these few engines are sold because I
think the new stock will come in at 1999 prices.

Dave Simpson