Re: Europa #152 Web Update

Subject: Re: Europa #152 Web Update
From: Martin J.Tuck <102034.2747@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 21:23:12
Europa #152 Web Update

For those following progress of Europa #152 (N152MT) on the Internet,
engine installation is complete - apart from actually filling the oil tank
and antifreeze/water coolant system. For those who haven't seen one without
the cowlings on yet, its a Rotax 912 XS installation .

I'm currently putting in the instrument panel but a faulty transponder
encoder which showed up when I went to have it calibrated has delayed this
a little.

The wiring is also just about complete so my attention has turned to the
interior which I would like to have done before doing the weight and
balance.

First engine runs are going to depend on the weather as it can get quite
cold here in the winter time - or can be quite pleasant depending on the
jetstream.

The results can be seen in the Progress So Far section of my website which
is located at:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mjkt

or through the Europa Website Homebuilder Web page List.

Regards

Martin Tuck
N152MT
Wichita, Kansas