New member personal note

Subject: New member personal note
From: James R. Stoutemyer <jstoutemyer@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 22:13:46
James R. Stoutemyer wrote:

Hello,
        Recently subscribed to 'The Europa Internet Mailing List.'
This info interchange service will help me to stay abreast of
discussions and developments.
        I am currently involved in assisting my pilot friend David
Conrad in
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, with his Europa XS project.   I have volunteered
to provide electrical/avionics system architecture and interface design
engineering, compile equipment and materials lists, generate wiring
interconnect diagrams, fabricate and install wiring harnesses, diagram
the instrument panel general arrangement and assist in the panel
fabrication.  Also will be doing an electrical load analysis (both from
OEM specs data and by actual current load measurement of installed
equipment), and anything else needed to assure that Dave has a top notch
electrical/avionics package in his Europa.  The Europa is an outstanding
and unique homebuilt aircraft product.
        My electronics background includes 2 yrs as a military radar
technician, 14 yrs as an avionics installer and bench tech, and 23 yrs
as the avionics manager in the Airplane Operations and Maintenance
Department for a Fortune 500 corporation.  Took on retirement duty in
1994 and am a member the EAA.            Sincerely, Jim