Re: No to Audio mixers! (maybe?)

Subject: Re: No to Audio mixers! (maybe?)
From: James Naylor <jnaylor@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 08:43:35

> As a suggestion why don't you try "without" the lights? You will probably
> find out that the identity of the addressor will become evident by the

Thanks Tony, I already have.
Besides the Europa, I also fly a Robin DR400 which has two radios and an
audio panel, so I am often listening on two.  This is what prompted me to
go for a similar idea on the Europa,... very useful when traveling in
formation with others, and getting early info from destination fields while
still in contact with an on route service.

Jim