Registrations [was: Homebases]

Subject: Registrations [was: Homebases]
From: Rowland and Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 21:11:18
>Also if alyone knows the registrations of the following aircraft it would
>help complete the list

>Hans Binders OE-???

OE-ABH
NB: Kit 194, Hans Binder's number, was shown by Air-Britain News as
registered to G Weinhart in 2/97. There are several confusions in the
Austrian kit numbers & registrations that I have not managed to clear up,
and would welcome any definitive input!

=46actory has #132 as Klaus Dietrich, OE-CKD; but ABN had #132 as OE-CNH, G
Weinhart.
=46actory has #134 as Norbert Halbleib, OE-CNH; but ABN had #134 as OE-CKD, K
Dietrich, and is also reported to have changed marks to OE-NHA.
=46actory has #173 as Franz Breitsamer, OE-CFB; ABN had #173 as OE-CMW, M Wally.
=46actory has #174 as Horst Jovanovic, OE-CMW; ABN had #174 as OE-CMW, G
Weinhart (but note conflict with previous line!)
=46actory has #183 as Walter St=F6ffelmayr, OE-AMS; however a recent factory
newsletter quoted a first flight by Walter St=F6ffelmayr in OE-AMS, but with
kit #137.
=46actory has #227 as Hans-Heinrich Langlotz, OE-CHL; ABN had #227 as OE-CHL,
G Weinhart

This G Weinhart seems to be a pretty busy guy! Can anyone tell me what's
going on?

>Helge Bendiksen G-????

G-BWYD

>Perry Tankerson N?????

N6173K
Incidentally, that was kit A012A, not to be confused with James Anderson's
A012 - I guess someone decided there should be no kit 13 in USA!

>I know Perry's has been crashed, but it will keep the list complete.

But it _wasn't_ #13, so no reason for bad luck ...

cheers

Rowland

=2E.. that's Rowland with a 'w' ...