Master Contactor

Subject: Master Contactor
From: Graham Singleton <100421.2123@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 17:47:35
Bob Nuckolds wrote
>>If I interpret this correctly, you plan to have a battery contactor,
  starter contactor and a 3rd relay for "other feeds" . . .
  I don't understand the rational for this architecture.<<

Neither do I, but I'm not an expert. I do know where do get the right info.
Bob's aeroelectric connection is the bible so far as I'm concerned and I
don't see any point in trying to reinvent this particular wheel. Bear in
mind that aircraft are not the same as computers or houses even if the
physics is the same. Different set of gotchas.
I believe Bob did a wiring circuit for Rotax 912 installations?
Graham