Re: VP prop(Arplas)

Subject: Re: VP prop(Arplas)
From: RonSwinden@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 17:24:51
Dear Jerry  Thanks for your E-mail on the above.  At the moment I am trying
hard to trace the cause of quite uncomfortable vibration from 3000 rpm down. I
had the prop balance  checked  electronically at cruise revs and no out of
balance due to the prop could be found but  at lower revs the vibration was,
to quote the man, off the clock, so I am trying to find the cause,  juggling
with comppression pressure measurments, carb balancing and so fourth. Any
helpfull suggestions would be welcomed. Ron S No33