Flap Stops

Subject: Flap Stops
From: Edward Gladstone <TedGladstone@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 20:07:47

Thanks for the feedback on using the flap actuating arm slots in the side
of the fuselage as up & down stops.      No problems in achieving full over
center action of the landing gear linkages.        Not been able to test
for vibration in flight  as we don't have an engine yet!   But, from the
collective wisdom of the list, we concede that it may be advisable to have
some form of rubber tube round the actuating arm  (perhaps a section of
inner tube from a bicycle)  to form a buffer and to protect it.

Ted & Justin