Response to Dave Watts Oil Pressure Problem!

Subject: Response to Dave Watts Oil Pressure Problem!
From: Gerry Holland <gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 20:04:07
At Europa we learnt of this problem at the end of last week, from Peter
Kember who was visiting, and also from Francis Donaldson later that day.
We will send out a Service Bulletin calling for a regular check on this
pipe as suggested above, and also recommend tha change that Bob Fairall
worked out.  When this is done the banjo would face approximately 7
o-clock when looking from above (prop at 12  o-clock).  The oil pipe
then
runs up between two water pipes, past the port carburettor and onto the
oil tank.  It will also be necessary to rotate the oil tank inlet
connection a little.

We will also investigate further improvements a.s.a.p.

Roger Bull

Gerry Holland
Intranet Solutions Inc.
gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk