tri-gear or monowheel

Subject: tri-gear or monowheel
From: Jef <jef.vervoort@sidarfin.be>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 09:04:33
Further to the exchange of thoughts there was in june, I would like to mention:
1. See the excellent article by Tom R. Sinclair in the last Europa Flyer (page
26-27) that gives a comparison of actual data.
Maybe the secretary could post this in our forum; on the other hand I think
everybody
seriously participating in this forum should be a member.
Thank you Tom, and I certainly do hope to be able one day to visit you in Lamb
Holm, Orkney with my trike

2. Following the flying of G OKEV that was reported by Graham S on July 18, lets
hope to read the characteristics of this aircraft in the near future. What do
you think Graham ?

Greetings to all.