OSH '98 Rooms Available

Subject: OSH '98 Rooms Available
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 22:29:29
Just got a phone call from a family that we met on our
first trip to OSH in 1986. They tell me that many
of their regular boarders are not coming this year.
I offered to spread the word. Anyone needing lodging
can contact:

  Karin & Tom Livingood
  1922 Olive (North Osh)
  Oshkosh, WI  54901
  Phone (920) 231-4899

They DO have central air conditioning!!!!

       Bob . . .
                       ////
                      (o o)
       <   If you continue to do       >