PFA the aftermath

Subject: PFA the aftermath
From: Monu Ogbe <monu@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 17:47:07
A million thanks to everybody who came to the PFA rally at Cranfield last
weekend and made it the success that it was.  Tens of thousands of

Our Tom Dawes-Gamble was awarded the PFA's trophy for the "the most
significant contribution to aviation safety" for his weather pages, he and
Tony Holden of European Flyers televised the show via "web cam" and the
Aviators Network stand was one of the busiest at the show!!  Thanks again
to one and all.

We are committed to providing you with the very best technology in the
business.  The goalposts move every couple of months, but I am proud to say
that we have kept up, moving to 33.6k and 56k modems as these became
available, offering ISDN on ALL OUR LINES at no extra charge, and matching
the backbone performance as well!!  I am not aware of any other Internet
Service Provider  that can make that claim.

Nevertheless, there are a lot of services and data feeds that we have
always wanted to provide, and have not yet been able to afford.  This is an
unnecessary shame and I invite you to help boost our numbers and the future
opportunities.

I know that you can confidently recommend Aviators Network to friends and
associates as a top-notch service.  Please do so.  Here's the latest deal
for your new subscribers:

Prices remain:

        =A310.00 plus VAT monthly or
        =A3100.00 plus VAT annually
and;
        Buy three months, get 6 months
        Buy 12 months, get 15 months
        3 Months Free!
        If not satisfied within 90 days, full refund.

In return for your recommendations, we have set up a referral scheme which
will credit you with 15 points each time someone you recommend signs up.
Your points can be offset against your Aviators Network account at any
time, or you can invoice us on a point for pound basis once new members
have been with us for 90 days.

You can check the status of your referral account at
http://signup.aviators.net/distributor.asp.  You will need your User ID and
Password to use this page.  The page will also allow you to claim 10 points
credit for any and all the people you introduced to us at any time in the

What do you have to do?  Nothing!  We have a new CD and a matching
automated sign-up server which people can log into automatically if they
have Windows 95 or NT.  During the signup process new members will be asked
for a Referral Code.  The new member must enter YOUR User ID and the system
will credit you for the introduction.  That's it.  E-mail us at
info@aviators.net with your name and address and say how many CDs you would
like us to send you.

It is also possible to signup from Windows 95 or 98, without the CD.
Here's how:

        password "signup"

Load up Internet Explorer and point it to:

        http://195.224.74.246
=09
Your new member will fill in the on-screen form and the system will

Thanks for your support over the years, keep it coming!

Monu