Europa #152 Web Page Update

Subject: Europa #152 Web Page Update
From: Martin J.Tuck <102034.2747@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 21:44:14
Europa #152 Web Page Update

While waiting for my fuselage to be painted I have updated my 'Progress So
Far' picture on my web site which shows the fuselage (now modified to XS
standards) on the trailer prior to going to the painters.

Progress has been slowed by the paintshops apparent need to put their
normal autobody work first, the hot weather and a vacation by the painter.
Hopefully won't be much longer though.

Click on the 'Progress So Far' button.

The site can be found at:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mjkt

or through the Europa Website Homebuilder Web page List.

Regards

Martin Tuck
Wichita, Kansas