Follow-up letter.

Subject: Follow-up letter.
From: wcts@globalvisionexpo.com
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 18:14:07
From:  Charles H. Borden
President, GlobalVision
Sarasota, Florida
1-(800)-341-7317 or (941)312-0167

If you wish to be removed from any future mailings, please reply with the word
"remove"
in the subject field

Please kindly direct to the Sales and Marketing Decision Maker

Please accept this important reminder as follow up to my letter of last week
about
GlobalVision's potential effective marketing of your firm on our upcoming
world tour.  If you will recall, we promote
"global-minded" companies at our exclusive overseas 'Direct from the USA'
catalog
expos.  Once you've registered, we will invite key overseas distributors,
joint-venture
partners, government buyers & licensees in your industry.  Remember,
you stay home while we do the legwork.  We have space available for Mexico,
Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela, Australia, Canada, Singapore, S. Africa, Chile
& Colombia.  Plus we have World Catalog Trade Shows in Europe and Japan.  These
special events are joint ventures with World Trade Centers Association.

Fees range from just $375-$695 per expo with a money back guarantee.  If you are
considering doing business in any or all of the above markets contact Ms. Julie
Miller, V.P. today by phone.  Our registration deadline is now just 2 weeks
away.  Call 1-(800)-341-7317 or (941)-312-0167.

Sincerely,

Charles Borden
President, GlobalVision