europa builders

Subject: europa builders
From: europa <europa@gate.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 18:13:28
Dear Europa builders,

This year at EAA airventure 89 in Oshkosh, July 29-August 4th, we will be
setting up a Europa builders booth. We are looking for any and all builders
that may be attending the show to volunteer some time in the booth as well
as anyone to help set it up. This would be more of a builders "hangout" and
a meeting place, than a sales booth. However do not be suprised how many
Europa enthusiasts you may have stopping by to say Hi.

If anyone is interested please give me a call and we will work out the
details from there.

Best regards,

Michele Buggica
Sales and Marketing Manager