Re: Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble

Subject: Re: Bubble, bubble, toil and trouble
From: GERAINT L OWENS <lloyd.owens@lineone.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 12:26:56
I have recently installed the Avelec Fuel Monitoring System.   From what I
can see and IMHO it is the best on the market.   The guy who owns Avelec,
Ed Jelonek, is extremely knowledgeable and helpful (tel: 01296 682465 fax
01296 748846) and will not only calibrate your guage for the Europa, but
even down to the brand of fuel you will be using (eg. Shell/Esso etc)!
The kit is complete, well thought out and comes with easy to follow and
comprehensive fitting instructions.   Francis Donaldson has given me
dispensation not to have to fit the Europa fuel sight gauge, which is a
real bonus!   The Avelec may not be the cheapest at 210 + VAT, but from
what I can see it is better than many on the market.   But as I say, that's
IMHO only and I am not an expert.   Probably takes about 10 hours to
fabricate aluminium plates and install.   Ed has a great info pack, send
for it

Lloyd Owens