RE: Polyfiber and Superfil

Subject: RE: Polyfiber and Superfil
From: David Glauser <dg@xpsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 10:39:45

I recently tried some SuperFil and really like it. I am going to use it
on my XS instead of mixing my own filler. It is also available from
Aircraft Spruce, if anyone can't locate it elsewhere. It comes in two
cans, mixed together in a 2-to-1 ratio, and is a very pale blue when
mixed. It is very easy to apply. I think the weight is about 3.68 pounds
per [US] gallon. I had ordered some of AeroPoxy's lightweight filler,
since AeroPoxy supplies the epoxy used in the US kits, but SuperFil is
both lighter and cheaper, so I'm switching.

<META NAME"Generator" CONTENT"MS Exchange Server version 5.0.1458.49">