filling

Subject: filling
From: Europa Club Internet Rep <europaclub@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 08:07:38
From: paulliz@cix.co.uk (Paul and Liz Atkinson)

Roddy

I am not sure what systems have been mentioned earlier but fwiw I am
planning to use something called Superfil made by Polyfiber.
As I have no experience of the stuff yet, so my comments are based
purely on the manufacturers blurb! It has been used by other Europa
builders in the US without problems apparently.
It is premixed with filler so it should always be at the right consistency
spread, it is easier to sand, and it is about 40% lighter than that supplied
with your kit.
Polyfiber's web site is www.polyfiber.com
It is available in the UK from Aircraft Coverings Ltd, Henstridge Airfield,
Somerset BA8 0TF. Tel 01963 363636

As for your last question I would like to know the answer to that as well.

Paul Atkinson