Re: Pitch trim servo mounting

Subject: Re: Pitch trim servo mounting
From: Rowland and Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 22:58:46

>I seem to recall reference to a mod involving the reversing of the screws
>attaching the pitch trim motor

Dave - my handy index of EF articles reveals that 2 options (a nutplate and
studs) were covered in Issue 4, page 20. You should have received a paper
copy of the index when you joined (if not, I apologise & will send one if
you ask).

I can let you have FoC a soft-copy of the index by e-mail in tab-text
format - please ask if you wish it.

EF #4 is still available on paper at 2 pounds UK, or the whole set of back
numbers (text only) is available on disc at 10 pounds UK.

cheers

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...