Floxing TP13 Bushes

Subject: Floxing TP13 Bushes
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 10:21:01
Gidday,
I am about to  flox in the TP13  bushes into the tailplanes. In
conversation  with another builder more advanced, he mentioned mixing  the
flox   with redux to  stop it slumping. Can anyone  shed some light please
on th preferred method of bonding these in place? By the way, I've made 8
mm extension plugs, capped at the far end,  and bonded them onto the ends
of the TP13's so that when they get pushed home the gluing medium  doesn't
stick the pins.
Thanks
Reg
Tony Renshaw