FW: New french builder

Subject: FW: New french builder
From: Europa Club Internet Rep <europaclub@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 07:03:24
Hi

This message was originally bounced as a non member submission so it was
manually forwarded to the list. Anyone using an e-mail address that is an
alias of the one originally used to join to the list will cause this.

Pete

Hello,
  My name is Didier Cauboue from France and I bought recently an EUROPA
airplane.I read an article about a variable pitch propeller in Flyer
magazine,and I would like any information or advice regarding this
article.And by the way would you happend to know anybody who already used
such propeller in that case,I would appreciate any phone numbers and
addresses you could pass on to me,so I can in touch with these people.

                                        sincerely yours.
                                                DIDIER CAUBOUE