Old Wing Bits

Subject: Old Wing Bits
From: D.Howard@kid0110.wins.icl.co.uk
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 19:02:00

         As a result of upgrading to the XS the expensive way, I have most
         of an old wing kit cluttering up my workshop. I hadn't thought of
         these being especially useful but I do know of people who have had
         to re-build components due to damage etc. Guess the main bits
         which may be of interest are:

              Complete set of wing foam blocks
              Set of aileron foam blocks
              2 flaps with top and bottom surfaces complete (though set to
         XS Washout)
              Roll of biaxial cloth

         Any offers to me via email please. I'm based in the East Midlands,
         UK.

         Dave Howard
         dave.howard@icl.net